Virginia Attorneys Giving Back to the Community
The Virginia attorneys of McClanahan Powers offer presentations throughout Virginia and Washington D.C.
- July 2012, Growing and Developing a Successful Dental Practice, University of Minnesota Endodontic, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics Departments - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- November 2011, Building a Family Medical Practice, Virginia Commonwealth University Riverside Family Medicine Residency - Newport News, Virginia
- June 2011, Starting a Dental Practice, University of Minnesota Endodontic, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics Departments - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- June 2009, Basic Legal Issues for Small Businesses, B.E. W.I.S.E. Group - Lansing, Michigan
- March 2009, Basic Legal Issues for Small Businesses, Lansing Community College - Lansing, Michigan
The following links are for educational purposes only
Northern Virginia Business Planning, Intellectual Property, and Business Consulting Attorneys
The Northern Virginia business planning attorneys of McClanahan Powers offer clients dedicated and personal attention throughout their cases. The attorneys at McClanahan Powers will take the time to get to know you and your legal matter, and work vigorously to help you achieve your goals.
Contact McClanahan Powers to see if you qualify for a free Initial Consultation
To receive world-class service for your legal matter, call the attorneys at McClanahan Powers at 703-520-1326
. Or, to send an e-mail
, please complete and submit the online form on this website. Flexible appointment times and payment options are available.